cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Call Back Script Issue (SimpleDigitStringDialog on Get Digit step)

Keith Todd
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if anyone could assist with a callback issue that I am having. Within the script, I am able to place a successful call to a destination (in the test; I am using my cell phone).  Upon answering the call, I receive the following message within my debug.  I am only using 1 CCG which matches as in my thinking is not the issue as the call is going out correctly and moving to the successful step within the debug.  The original call has already been terminated after the digits were provided for the callback

UCCX Error.PNG

Here is a snip of the Get Digit information along with the variable I have setup.

UCCX Error-1.PNG

UCCX Error-2.PNG

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Keith Todd
Level 1
Level 1

Good day to everyone and to those that may read this later.  This has been resolved.  Even though the step is marked as successful, the issue was relating to the "Place Call" step.  The dialog group was marked as a different number from what the actual CCX server had.  Once this was changed, prompts and DTMF processed correctly.

Good luck to all and have a good day.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Keith Todd
Level 1
Level 1

Good day to everyone and to those that may read this later.  This has been resolved.  Even though the step is marked as successful, the issue was relating to the "Place Call" step.  The dialog group was marked as a different number from what the actual CCX server had.  Once this was changed, prompts and DTMF processed correctly.

Good luck to all and have a good day.