Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call redirect to voicemail issue

Will Pettit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We have some scripts that send a call redirect to a user's voicemail greeting and this works fine, using the call redirect step (destination = VM pilot, Called address reset to user's Ext.).

The current set up from CUCM to Unity is SCCP, and I've set up a new SIP trunk to hopefully resolve another issue we have.

I've set up a new VM pilot (7999) and can interact fine with this, access VM etc. However, when I set up a UCCX script to use this new pilot number, the call redirect step sends the calls to the login prompt of the users VM rather than the Greeting.

The SCCP set up in CUCM is hunt pilot (8000 - the VM pilot), and then hunt group consisting of 50 lines. This was set up years ago, and I'm not sure I fully understand it.
The SIP setup is a route pattern (7999) linking to the new SIP trunk, with a new port group/ports etc in Unity.

Any ideas how to get the calls to go to the greeting rather then the PIN prompt?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Sounds, that you are not sending all the info / wrong info in the INVITE to Unity. Have you confirmed, that the calling number contains the user's DN?
Have you checked the box in the SIP Trunk settings "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Sounds, that you are not sending all the info / wrong info in the INVITE to Unity. Have you confirmed, that the calling number contains the user's DN?
Have you checked the box in the SIP Trunk settings "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"?

Will Pettit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thanks for that. It was the tickbox on the trunk.