Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX call route to same Agent

AliyevRas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys

I have a question about ACD of the UCCX. In case of unlike disconnect, can I configure UCCX version 12.5 to route call of the customer to the same Agent from CSQ. For example Agent have a call from CSQ from Customer _A. Customer told his case and in the middle of the call the customer disconnected due to Connection issue. When Customer_A dial back again can I automatic route call to the same Agent? If it possible save information about customer call for example for 1 hours. When same Customer_A call again CSQ he can route to any other available agent

Thank you

20 Replies 20

That's cool that you're accepting of critique, I applaud you for that!

1. Why do you combine ANI and DNIS to create a mapping?  This is an interesting idea, and I think I can see the benefit, but would like to hear your reason.
  2. You're doing that thing again where you set a variable twice.  This time you're doing it with the Set step where you set one session equal to the other and then reset the same session variable with Get Session step.  Something in the way you think about variable assignment is backwards my man!
  3. I don't know why you are breaking out the connect option for the resource. i don't see any value there. i'd just swtich it back to default.
  4. You don't need the terminate step

Other than that.  Looks good.

Anthony,

This has been a good exercise.  Thank you for the feedback.  I see now, the things that I did that were unnecesary. 

Here is the 4th revision:

2020-0624-scSampleAgentBasedRouting-Rev4a.png

Why do you combine ANI and DNIS to create a mapping?  This is an interesting idea, and I think I can see the benefit, but would like to hear your reason.  

--> We have multiple Triggers on separate applications.  I like to use the combination of DNIS and ANI for Mapping because it provides a "unique-enough" identifier as to Called Number by Call Contact.  It works out reasonably well when callers call about one issue and then call back for something else.  The two calls are then not associated with each other...  and won't be sent to the wrong CSQ/agent based upon previous call purpose.

You're doing that thing again where you set a variable twice.  This time you're doing it with the Set step where you set one session equal to the other and then reset the same session variable with Get Session step.  Something in the way you think about variable assignment is backwards my man! 

-->  DOH!!  I see it now.  completely missed this--even though you brought it up multiple times.  My focus was somewhere else. 

I don't know why you are breaking out the connect option for the resource. i don't see any value there. i'd just swtich it back to default.

-->  I didn't include the Set Enterprise Data step in the previous samples as they weren't really the focus (but I do this in all my scripts to send data to Finesse)

You don't need the terminate step

-->  Yup.  I realize that, not necessary for this sample...

Thanks for all the input.  Good stuff!

-Sean

Awesome! Looks good!

HI @Sean Lynch @Anthony Holloway Is it possible to send me this script? im working to route a call to the same agent who handled the previous call. Apprecaite if you have any working script for this and kindly sahre.

Thanks

Mohammad Fakhrul Islam

Hi Sean 

I have a question in the attach, can you reply me?

You must initially type the name in there, and then afterwards, you will be able to see them in the drop down list.