Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CCDR and DB divergencies

jecheand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

did you notice that if you calculate the minutes between the begining and the ending of the call or session and then compare it with the sum of time of the queue, conversation, hold and work both times doesn't match??? All this information is extracted from the DB and the CCDR report.

Do you know why there are such differences, it is obvious that if the system give me a date and time of the begining and the ending of a session when i compare it with the sum of times in the session both time must be the same but in al cases the differences are between 5 seconds and 2 minutes. It is alarming an is causing a lot of trouble with my customers.

Please if you can take a time let me know why of this differences ... thanks

Jose

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I've noticed the RNA (Ring no answers) expands the queue time.  So if it is offered to a agent and he/she does not answer then the call continues down the queued path, but during that ring time, it does not count against the delay.   Also, do you have any blank space after the recording?  That could add another second or two.

View solution in original post

I'd agree - RNA time can amount to a lot, especially if someone has extended the default RNA time or (worse) turned off 'Not ready on RNA'.

If not that, what is 'cola' in English?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

jecheand@pe.ibm.com wrote:

Hi, could you please give me more detail about the RNA time. What it means and how it affect the queue time.

Thanks!

When you use the Select Resource step in a script, you are asking the UCCX server to select & connect to an Agent.  The select piece happens very quickly, fractions of a second, but the connect piece, well, that's up to the Agent.  If they see their phone ringing, they might pick it up right away, 1 second, or wait a few seconds as they finish entering notes about their previous call.

The time that it takes to connect to an Agent has a limit: Ring No Answer timer.

By defaul the Select Resource step will only wait 10 seconds for the Agent to answer the phone, before setting them to a Not Ready state, and moving on to the next Agent, or Queue treatment, if there are no more available Agents.

The time it takes for the Agent to answer, even it only 3 seconds, adds to the total length of the call, affect average speed of answer, and queue hold times.

8 Replies 8

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Does the caller have to go through an IVR application before it is sent to a queue? If so, I'm guessing you'll need to add this time on too.

Brian

Hi, actually the IVR is only a greeting of 3 seconds (Good morning, afternoon, etc.) and then the call enter the queue. Its very short.

My concern is about the call that has differences between 10 seconds and 2 minutes.

Thanks

I've noticed the RNA (Ring no answers) expands the queue time.  So if it is offered to a agent and he/she does not answer then the call continues down the queued path, but during that ring time, it does not count against the delay.   Also, do you have any blank space after the recording?  That could add another second or two.

I'd agree - RNA time can amount to a lot, especially if someone has extended the default RNA time or (worse) turned off 'Not ready on RNA'.

If not that, what is 'cola' in English?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

"cola" means queue.

Thanks

Hi

So 'queue' time, plus 'talk' time, plus 'hold' time doesn't include reserved time.

What's your RNA timer on your select steps in the scripts, and do what is your ready state after RNA from @System Parameters on UCCX'?

Hi, could you please give me more detail about the RNA time. What it means and how it affect the queue time.

Thanks!

jecheand@pe.ibm.com wrote:

Thanks!

When you use the Select Resource step in a script, you are asking the UCCX server to select & connect to an Agent.  The select piece happens very quickly, fractions of a second, but the connect piece, well, that's up to the Agent.  If they see their phone ringing, they might pick it up right away, 1 second, or wait a few seconds as they finish entering notes about their previous call.

The time that it takes to connect to an Agent has a limit: Ring No Answer timer.

By defaul the Select Resource step will only wait 10 seconds for the Agent to answer the phone, before setting them to a Not Ready state, and moving on to the next Agent, or Queue treatment, if there are no more available Agents.

The time it takes for the Agent to answer, even it only 3 seconds, adds to the total length of the call, affect average speed of answer, and queue hold times.