Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CTI OPEN_CONF with AGENT_STATE_UNKNOWN

dongzhao2024
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Community,

I am testing our CTI Server protocol integration against the UCCX 12.5 Sandbox environment. Our integration code previously worked smoothly with the PCCE 12.6 Sandbox environment (several days ago when the environment was still available for reserve). But it failed with the UCCX CTI Server. I have tried many different ways to send OPEN_REQ using agent mode, but all failed. OPEN_REQ with bridge mode works correctly with UCCX. 

Related agents are logged in successfully in Finesse and Jabber.

dongzhao2024_0-1709757276203.png

Here is the related message:

• [CTI Session] sending OPEN_REQ: OPEN_REQ InvokeId: 1 VersionNumber: 17 IdleTimeout: 60 PeripheralID: 1 ServicesRequested: 1 CallMsgMask: 0xFFFFFFF AgentStateMask: 0x3FFF ConfigMsgMask: 0x1F ClientID: AgentExtension: 6001 AgentInstrument: AgentID: Agent001
  • [CTI Session] OPEN_CONF ONLINE ServicesGranted: 1 MonitorID: 0 PGStatus: 0 AgentState: AGENT_STATE_UNKNOWN

Another confusing thing is we also received many AGENT_TEAM_CONFIG_EVENT (message type id 128). 

• [CTI Session] AGENT_TEAM_CONFIG_EVENT PeripheralID: 1 TeamID: 4 NumberOfAgents: 7 ConfigOperation: 1 AgentTeamName: AgentID: null AgentFlags: 0 AgentState: null StateDuration: null

While I am still investigating, also posted here to get more insights and help from the community.

Previous old post seems did not address the issue: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ccx-cti-protocol-agent-state-is-always-quot-unknown-quot-in/m-p/3507647

1 Reply 1

dongzhao2024
Level 1
Level 1

I am still stuck with this issue although I have found a way to see UCCX-related CTI server logs via the RTMT tool.

@dekwan any suggestions that can help me a bit here?