cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC Not Ready Reason Code Report overlapping timestamps for same Agent State????

We are showing events within events.  EX.  Break 12 - 12:45 and the next line will say, Break 12:05 - 12:15.  So, there are timeframes within a timeframe for the same Agent State/Category.

They don't seem to just be at the intervals but, they are at odd times.  Is there an agent or system action/setting causing this?

How can this be streamlined in the report?

Our report is built off of the base/stock data set for Agent Event Detail, for the Not Ready Reason Code Report.

Thoughts?

1 Reply 1

SafariMan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rachelle, in running into a similar issue.

When I calculate the Start Time of the event I subtracting the Duration from the DateTime and in some cases there is an overlap, e.g. StartTime is calculated as 12:04:32 but the DateTime of the previous row is 12:04:34 two seconds higher.

Makes me wonder if there is any weird rounding going on when this data is written to the database?

As a work around, i set the StartTime to the previous Rows DateTime if its a higher value and then i re calculate the duration so it all lines up, in other words im treating the DateTime field value as the source of truth.  The issue with this though it that the sum of Durations in my reporting will not exactly match Stock Reports.