Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX have to rediredt calls after 40 secs to another CSQ-UCCX 10.5

anish.gupta11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My client is requesting to redirect the call to CSQ "B" if no agent answers within 40 seconds from CSQ "A". Also each agent should ring for 8 seconds in CSQ "A". Could you please guide me how to implement this. We have set the agent state to be ready if call is unanswered.

Thanks,

Anish

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Find attached the sample script wherein I am using Delay step to insert a 10 seconds wait time in the queued branch along with an Increment step wherein QueueHold variable will increment by a value of 1 everytime call will go in loop and the moment QueueHold is more than 4 means caller had waited for 40 seconds, it will go to Overflow label that will then route the call to agents from CSQ B. For the call to ring 8 seconds, I simply had changed the Timeout value to 8 seconds in the Select Resource step.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

To ring agent extension for 40 sec -> Under select resource step -> Selected -> Connected -> Set the time out to 40 sec.

Under the queued step , set Dequeue step to remove the call from the existing queue  (CSQ A) and then set CSQ B.

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your response. I need to ring each agent for 8 seconds and if no one answers within 40 seconds it should go to different CSQ.

Regards,

Anish

Find attached the sample script wherein I am using Delay step to insert a 10 seconds wait time in the queued branch along with an Increment step wherein QueueHold variable will increment by a value of 1 everytime call will go in loop and the moment QueueHold is more than 4 means caller had waited for 40 seconds, it will go to Overflow label that will then route the call to agents from CSQ B. For the call to ring 8 seconds, I simply had changed the Timeout value to 8 seconds in the Select Resource step.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your response. But what I'm trying to achieve if all 8 agents are ready and out of 8 agents 5 agents do not answer call goes to next Queue. Correct me I'm wrong, as per me the call will only go under Queue if no agents are there to take calls.

Regards,

Anish