Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX license out compliance - Flex

e-pudge
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I've got a deployment with Standard (Enhanced ) agents only through flex licenses. I made a mistake of creating a supervisor and testing the login and since then my licenses are showing as out of compliance. I have since removed the supervisor option from the user account and logged as a normal agent, however, I cant seem to clear the error.

Does anyone know how to reset/refresh it? Or alternatively, if something else in my config has caused - is there log I can check since the license page gives me no details whats causing the out of compliance issue (other than I've used 1 premium agent license when I dont have any)

Thanks

10 Replies 10

I'll try to look up the documentation, but if you're in compliance the error will clear after a few license cycles checks.

david

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Try doing Renew Authorization or Renew Registration under System >> License Management.

Untitled.png

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi,

I've gone through Renew authentication, renew registration, reregister and register, even created new token from scratch to register uccx. Still remains the same.

Raised a case with TAC- have been told that its irrevocable apparently even though i no longer have supervisors setup - since 1 supervisor logged in once - its out it into permanent state and the only way to resolve it is to buy a premium seat license

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In that case, I think Cisco TAC or Licensing Team can provide temporary license to resolve this issue. 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Nope, it seems they wont do that either

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't think we can  provide any technical solution here. Last resort would be to reach out to your Cisco Account Manager or SE. 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

No, i've come to the same conclusion. Raised this as a post before I raised a TAC case.

p.racho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi do you have resolution in this issue? I encounter the same error. Thanks

p.racho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi e-pudge may I know if the issue has been resolved? Any resolution please? I also face the same issue. Thank you in advance for your reply.

I think you're out of luck unless you try what @Vaijanath Sonvane mentioned and your account team can somehow intervene. With Smart Licensing, once you've tripped the threshold, you're basically on the 90 day countdown to buy more licenses to be able to keep your system fully operational.