Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Licensing help

Hi, I hope someone can help, I have uccx 11.5 deployed with a standard license but i have 2 problems that i need assistance with.

The first problem is that we are trying to run a script that does called number manipulation which doesn't work with the standard licence however it works when you run the script on a uccx deployment with the 60day demo license. What license is required to run scripts that can do number manipulation(advanced scripts)?

My second problem is that this standard licence does not let you run uccx in HA, I know you can buy an HA license but i dont want to do this yet as the license required for my first problem may cover this problem.

Our UCCX deployment for the moment is only used for inbound IVR purposes to help routing calls to different destinations depending on the called number and the option that is selected. 

I tried finding information on the uccx licensing but this just confused the matter even further.

thanks

Ed

2 Replies 2

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Edward,

first of all now licensing got changed in latest version of UCCX. Now there are only two licenses available 1. Enhanced and 2. Premium. Standard licensing concept got deprecated starting from UCCX 11.6. Since you have standard license, you can upgrade it to either Enhanced or Premium.

HA is not supported in Standard license. you must have either Enhance or Premium license.

For UCCX 11.5, you can refer below description.

.lic.PNGlic2.PNG

Thanks, will you be able to assist with the sku that will be required to upgrade to enhanced/premium also would this automatically include HA and cover the scripting requirements or will there need to be an additional license purchases for this?