Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX workflow issue

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have UCCX 12.5.1 workflow pop up working in IE browser but not in Edge browser(edge version is compatible with uccx version).

here the workflow URL example 

UCCX Worflow.PNG

In IE browser : This popup works fine.

In edge browser : we get popup then it ask for agent credentails, once agent enter credentials then works fine. So for every popup agent needs to enter credetials this is something we need to avoid.

As this looks like browser issue not UCCX workflow but need to understand how does the variable "LoginID" works, from where agent ID is fetched in workflow is it from system DB or from browser ?

which logs I can check to see loginID variable has correct agent ID or its empty ?

Best regards,

Vinod

@uccx @Deepak Rawat @Anthony Holloway 

4 Replies 4

Hey Vinod

The loginId is the agents id that the agent uses to login to finesse.

For trouble shouting you can use the developer tab in your browser (F12). It should tell you what it does.

When the popUp happens is the URL then correct (I assume that you can se the url that pops) ?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi Thomas,

Yes, URL is correct but for some reason in edge browser it asks for agents loginID and password to display the web application. But in IE it does not ask for agent loginID and password.

In developer tab it shows no error.

I want to understand in detail how system passes loginID of particular agent to workflow, does it reads from browser the agent logged to finesse ?

Thank you!

If you take the pop URL and use it on a brand new IE window without login into anything do you get the login too? If you login once with Edge do you have to login every single time there is a pop?

david

Hi David,

I need to test URL in IE.  Once agent login in Edge then for new call again need to login, basically every pop they need to login.

Any steps to troubleshoot this issue ?

Best regards,

Vinod