cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to change datasource from prod to test.

Patrick Curley
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,
I have a 11.62 script that is pointing to a prod data-source, this works just fine.
If I change the script to use the test data-source, data is still written to the prod database rather than the test database.
I have refreshed the application and the script but it still always writes to prod.
There are no errors.
When I do a reactive debug it looks as though it is using the test data-source but the prod database is actually updated.  I have double checked that the prod data-source does point to the prod database and the test data-source does point to the test database.  I have successfully tested both of the data-source connections from the admin page.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue are appreciated.

2 Replies 2

I haven't had to do this in a while, but each DB operation step references a data source. Did you change all of them? I think there is a 'refresh' option of some sort in the editor, but I don't recall exactly where it is.

Also, did you upload the script to the active CCX node (DB master)? Uploading to the standby node can exhibit this behavior: the MIVR engine isn’t executing the script from disk that you think it is.