Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Consider If in PQ step

We are using UCCE 12.5.

Our call centre operates 24/7 and, for the sake of argument, we have two attributes A and B, along with two PQs, PQ1 and PQ2.

Calls to PQ1 are preferentially routed to agents with attribute A. If none are available, then an agent with attribute B will be considered. Calls to PQ2 are routed to agents with attribute B only.

PQ1 therefore looks like this

Step 1 - Criteria (A>=1)

Step 2 - Criteria [(B>=1) or (A>=1)]

Overnight, there are fewer calls to PQ2 meaning that agents with attribute B are underutilised, so I would like to bypass Step 1 of PQ1 between certain hours, such that calls to PQ1 are routed to agents with either attribute equally. Can I do this with a Consider If statement at Step 1 and if so, how?

I could achieve the same effect by using a further attribute that services both PQs, (let's say C) and adding this in to Step 1, but if it's possible, Consider If seems like a neater solution and saves having to add/remove attributes manually between certain hours.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

There are a couple ways you could do it, here's one of the guides on how you can configure the PQ steps (assuming you want a multi step one vs instead just queueing the PQ B at night). You could reference a variable in the consider IF for instance to bypass step 1 if true. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/Administration/Guide/ucce_b_administration-guide-for-cisco-unified12/_b_administration-guide-for-cisco-unified12_chapter_01000.html#U...

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.