Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard not updating / Wallboard user/Historical reports

erikbcb01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Our wallboard has functioning perfectly, suddenly it stopped updating, all the numbers for the queues (agents in queue/ready state etc) was frozen, reporting the same number. 

I receive these updates through the Wallboard user, using a DSN and a PHP script. 

I read this could happen when losing sync, and CCX Engine need to be restarted. First of, what loses sync, and why?

I have tried restarting the CCX Engine Service on both our CCX nodes, that did not help. 

What else should I look at, any logs, what to look for? 

Or is the only solution to restart  the CCX servers?

4 Replies 4

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would suggest to restart the DB services and also wallboard as next step.This will refresh the DB connection to wallbaord.

Restarted the services, that had no success.

I restarted our servers now, and now we get no data from database. The connection is verified, but no data gets back. How can I check if the database is populated at all? Everything seems fine in Supervisor, is this the same tables that are polled when using the uccxwallboard user?

Grabbing a Historical Report also works fine.

I also, on a single route point, suddenly get the voice message "I'm sorry we are currently experienced system problems", and the dial tone is different.

This had been working fine for a long time now.

Need some ideas and what to look for. Which logs? All services seem to be running.

Both of our CCX nodes says they are in PARITAL_SERVICE. Only the Application Manager is in partial service.

That should not affect the Wallboard and not getting any data, and I can't see how it could affect the one route point either, as I'm calling the direct number and get the error message.

Did you ever get this working again? If so what was the solution?

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

Did you ever get this working again?  If so what was the solution?