Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Contact Center - Task Bot

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

Hoping im posting in the right space, it has been a while. We are currently building out Webex CC in our sandbox. The typical inbound voice items are no issues however a skillset challenge is occuring on the chatbot. Whilst there are templates and the Q&A bot isnt too hard, the taskbot is a bit daunting. 

Other than reading and or github documentation, has anyone done any training, specific to NLP/AI related to these types of chatbots?

Feedback welcome

3 Replies 3

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

I agree with you as well that this seems daunting. I am working on TaskBot as well and i'm struggling with getting things to go through the Connect Flow.

By any chance, would you mind sharing the flow you used for QnA? I am just looking to ask questions and respond back and if no match, i would send it to an agent.

Its actually my engineer working on this. I dont mind him jumping on a webex and we share some info

That would be helpful. I am able to get the Chatbot to at least respond but the problem i am having now is with one of the append nodes kicking back errors and i can't seem to find what its not liking. Although it responds back with the message the Bot is asking for, but then throws an error after that. What is your availability tomorrow (Monday April, 1)?