cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When adding a second instance of UCCX as a seperate application server the active UCCX server stops progressing calls

BRIAN MCGREGOR
Level 1
Level 1

My Active UCCX HA deployment runs version 10.6, prior to upgrading it to 11.5, we cloned the original, renamed and changed the IP address, renumbered the triggers and CTI ports so now obvious clash was seen. This was done for agent training and testing purposes of the new finesse agent software prior to upgrading our exisitng production box. One rehosting the New server ( different license mac) with Cisco and post reboot, this stopped calls being delivered to the production 10.6 server. The quickest way to resolve this was to turn the 11.5 box off. I will restart it after hours to try and ID the issues. Any idea where to begin. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This has been resolved, a clash with CTI port group numbering seemed to cause the issue, once recreated the servers are working correctly side by side. Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure I follow, do you have 2 separate instances of CCX integrated to your CUCM now?

Are the CTI Route Points and CTI ports showing registered with the IP address of the expected server?

Yes

OK, can you answer second question?

This has been resolved, a clash with CTI port group numbering seemed to cause the issue, once recreated the servers are working correctly side by side. Thanks for your time.