cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When/How is an Agents Name removed from Historical Reports?

d.gavin
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 7.0

Historical Reporting question?

Even though an agent has been removed from UCCX (including as an Inactive agent) and from the CallManager End User directory, their name still appears in the "Available" window of any report where you are filtering by Agent Name.  I understand why you may want to see the name there to gather historical information for that agent, but, if you don't want to have the name appear any longer, is there a way to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Dan

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The list of agents is pulled from the Historical DB, so you could remove any data related to the agent... but you really shouldn't.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks, I understand that they are in the Historical DB, so I will rephrase my question.

Is there any change, or combination of changes, that occur in UCCX/CallManger that will remove an "Agent" from the Historical DB without actually going into the DB itself?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Hi

No - you configure the agents, you can remove the agents... but the agents still existed and (presumably) logged in and took calls.

The historical data is purged based on the settings configured in AppAdmin, whether or not the dead Agent records are purged when they have no associated data in the other tables... I'm not sure.

I could test it in my lab tomorrow if no one knows...

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

This is a fairly reasonable expectation.  The HDB data is a rolling window, and in most cases 13 months.  So, if an Agent left the call center today, it would take roughly 13 months before they are completely purged from any and all reports.  This includes reports where you don't see their name, but their stats count towards overall stats (e.g., ASA).