Views
Helpful
Replies

PnP Smartphone App

jcondevaquero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi@all,

i make an update of my APIC-EM to version 1.2 and my Smartphone App can connect to the APIC but there are no entries in the App. Is it plan to update the App or any workaround?

I am using this to push Configs via Bootstrap to the Switches.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

aradford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There will be an update to the Smartphone app in the next two weeks to address this issue.  It is because of the version of API's that was used in the smartphone app.

The only workaround right now is to use an older version of APIC-EM (anything other than 1.2)

Hi

Are there any news regarding the smartphone (iOS) app ? There is still no update to support APIC-EM v1.2

regards

Sorry for the wait.

The Android version is published and the iPhone app has been submitted.  it just takes a few days  to go through the Apple process.

wanizakochan
Level 1
Level 1

Introducing the PnP Smartphone App for Apple iPhone users! This innovative application brings seamless Plug and Play functionality to your Apple iPhone, making it easier than ever to connect and use various external devices and accessories. Say goodbye to complicated setups and hello to effortless compatibility with the PnP Smartphone App.