Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

while I was deploying IWAN app few bugs happened;

1) can't change or delete IP Adress Pools

APIC_IWAN_.JPGAPIC_IWAN_01.JPG

2) Can't configure HUB or "Save & Continue"

APIC_IWAN_ 001.JPGAPIC_IWAN_ 002.JPGAPIC_IWAN_ 004.JPG

Tried with Firefox, Chrome and Opera, APIC-EM version 1.1.2.15.

How to solve that problems in order to continue with IWAN traffic-routing app development?

Thank you in advance

20 Replies 20

You need to click on "+" to select the routing protocol.  Here is an example: Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.25.23 PM.png

It looks like we are going around in the circle.

That + (that is on "barrel" image and is next to HUB sign on the left side) freezes my APIC-EM GUI (I get notification from browser that it is waiting for some script) and after some time looks like this, which i posted before

https://communities.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-214720-95302/APIC_IWAN_+001.JPG

Could you try using Google chrome for configuring DC site (A), (B), (C) , (D) . I have tried using google chrome and is working for me.

Do let me know what browser and version you are using. I will also try to reproduce the same on my end.

Unfortunately I have already tried with Google Chrome and I got the same result.

Dominik Gombovic wrote:
Tried with Firefox, Chrome and Opera, APIC-EM version 1.1.2.15.

rnaggi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding Issue 1 :

(A) With the current Release 1.2 ( 1.2.0.1594 ) , End user should be able to delete the LAN type of IP address pool.

(B) Generic IP Pool type cannot be deleted. End user will have to keep the network requirement in mind and select Generic IP Pool.

What is the work around to delete the generic IP address range if it is configured incorrectly? Do you have to install a new server?