Views
Helpful
Replies

CX Cloud pairing code

stevieoliver
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I've deployed a CX Cloud agent on my VM environment.  At the end it gives me a pairing code and directs me to cx.cisco.com to register with the code.  However, when I do so there is nowhere like the images in the following URL to enter the pairing code.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/cx-cloud-agent/218316-cx-cloud-agent-overview-v2-2.html#:~:text=To%20connect%20CX%20Cloud%20Agent,deployment%20of%20downloaded%20OVA%20file.

Has anyone successfuly done this ?  All I see when I log into cx.cixco.com is a page entitled Platform Suite but admin settings area.

Thanks, Stephen

3 Replies 3

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you start with CX Cloud Agent setup from a logged-in CX Cloud account? Only Admins on existing CX Cloud accounts are authorized to setup the CX Cloud Agent.

Thank you for the reply Chris. 

I followed the document here CX Cloud Agent Overview v2.2 - Cisco

At the Connecting Data Sources section it shows a CX Cloud account homepage shown in the attached file Documented CX Cloud homepage.  However, when I actually log in with my CCO credentials I see the screenshot in the file called My CX Cloud homepage.  I will be using a DNAC to collect data and if I click in the Cisco DNA Center box I get a 400 Bad request error with Request header or cookie too large.  I have tried with various browsers.

I think I am doing something fundamental wrong because I've never used CX Cloud before but I can't work out what.

Regards, Stephen.

@stevieoliver can you share your CCO ID with me privately so that I can confirm your access to CX Cloud? From the looks of it you may not have the proper access yet.