Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Agent's Information Currently LoggedIn on Particular Extension

I am creating an Application using Cisco medisense API. There I get Call Notification each time a new call starts or existing call ends. In the response of each recording, I get extension of agent (on which the call was received) and the customer number (from which the call was made). Now, I want to fetch the information of the Agent who is loggedin on particular extension to which the call was made (got from mediasense recording notification).

I actually want to know which Agent received call. And this can fetched by knowing which agent is loggedin on that extension.

So, I may fetch that information ? Any Finesse API call for this ?

P.S. I couldn't find any Query API like we have in mediasense that we can search based on different criterias.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

There is no MediaSense or Finesse API to get which agent is logged into a particular extension.

Okay... I was expecting Query API as we have in Mediasense where we can specify different parameters for searching our desired entities. So, we don't have any other way too to find out which Agent is LoggedIn on Particular Extension currently ?