Views
Helpful
Replies

Processing the calllog.mdb file (UC520)

Stu Andrews
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Folks,

Really not sure if this is the right place for these questions. It's REALLY hard to find out any information at all about this kind of stuff.

I mean, google "calllog.mdb". Not much. Do a search for "mdb" in this site, and nothing. Or "calllog". Nothing. Makes me wonder if I'm dealing with some kind of 3rd Party stuff, but am pretty sure it's cisco information.

I'm trying to process the "Log" file in the "Calllog.mdb" file that comes from our UC520.

Have got a question.

It looks like there are 2 records for most calls, and most of the time the PositionNumber and OtherPartyNumber are swapped around (the call is made so there is an acknowledgement record).

What's confusing me the most at the moment is:

* Do the "PositionNumber" and "OtherPartyNumber" fields change meaning based on the "Direction" and/or the "External" field values?

Am asking this because the records in front of me at times seem to contradict. Just when I think I've sorted out the logic, it messes me up again.

2 Replies 2

amoherek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stu,

Our community helps developers with API questions. Can you try posting to this community which I believe has the resources to help you? https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/voiceandconferencing/sbcs-uc500

Thanks,

Adrienne

Thanks Adrienne, have done so.