cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI always-on sandbox upgrade? Need new .egg files

melgrigsby
Level 1
Level 1

Was working in the ACI always-on sandbox this morning and following the DevNet learning labs.  The APIC was on version 3.x, but unless I am losing my mind,  it looks like in the past hour or two it was upgraded to 4.x?  This breaks the Cobra SDK labs--they reference 3.x .egg files, which are downloadable from DevNet (pic attached).  But the URL to pull the 4.x .egg files straight from the APIC doesn't work (http://sandboxapicdc.cisco.com/cobra/_downloads)--I get a 403, 404 error.  Are these files available somewhere else?

2 Replies 2

smupadhy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The ACI Always on sandbox was updated to version 4.x a couple of months back. Could you please share screenshots of where you are seeing the 3.x? We have tested the egg files at those download links and they appear to work fine. 

Thanks

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a screenshot of 3.x (since I didn't realize it would be different later).  I am attaching a screenshot that shows there was an upgrade yesterday, though. 

The download links I saw were the DevNet learning labs, ACI track, under the instructions on how to set up your machine (screenshot attached).  They still point to 3.x files and I did not see anything for 4.x.  These are the specific links:

acicobra-3.0_1k-py2.7.egg 

acimodel-3.0_1k-py2.7.egg