cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't reach any hosts in the Secured Routes list over VPN

Adhdtech
Level 1
Level 1

I reserved a sandbox this morning and connected to the VPN.  After it updated AnyConnect to 4.9.04043 and reconnected, I cannot reach any hosts in the Secured Routes list.  Found that I couldn't resolve DNS when I connected so I started pinging all the IPs in the lab - no joy.

Does this sound like a problem with my client or has anyone else had a similar issue today?  I can connect to my work AnyConnect profile with no issues.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same issue. Worked great last week. No joy this week. After reserving, waiting until lab ready  and then starting VPN, I cannot connect to CML server at https://10.10.20.161. I even tried from my home computer with a different login (personal) and I have the same issue. Nothing in my profile has changed over the weekend. I am using two different profiles, and two different connections, two different providers. The issue has to be in CML but I cannot find anyone to help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I am having the same issue. Worked great last week. No joy this week. After reserving, waiting until lab ready  and then starting VPN, I cannot connect to CML server at https://10.10.20.161. I even tried from my home computer with a different login (personal) and I have the same issue. Nothing in my profile has changed over the weekend. I am using two different profiles, and two different connections, two different providers. The issue has to be in CML but I cannot find anyone to help.

I am having the same issue, I am able to VPN in but cant access the lab at 10.10.20.161

tombry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Adhdtech nbroughton@friscotexas.gov 

The DevNet Sandbox team found a problem on Monday that impacted sandboxes, like the CML sandbox, that require a Smart license. It sounds like the problem has been fixed now. Give it a try and let us know if you see the problem again.

Thanks!