cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collab Endpoint lab issues

andrew.yearp
Level 1
Level 1

Has any one else found that the Collab Endpoint  lab  is not sending notification email

when you reserve it?

I've now tried a few times but every one i can use the web interface but do not recive

the VPN details or a reservation confirmation emails.

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you used the Commands section to provision a device, once you've reserved/accessed the lab? I believe only then is the email with VPN credentials sent...(this is how it works in my testing.)

If you have, the Sandbox team may need to investigate your account.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should get an email (with VPN credentials, etc.) after 'reserving' the lab and then using one of the Command buttons on the right to create an endpoint device.

If you want to use multiple devices, each must connect with separate credentials, which I believe is the reason for the current behaviour...

Thanks yes i understand each vpn needs it's own credentials  but im not getting the email so can't even connect one device to it. In fact with Collab Endpoint  lab i don't get any emails.

it's not the address it works for other sandboxes.

Have you used the Commands section to provision a device, once you've reserved/accessed the lab? I believe only then is the email with VPN credentials sent...(this is how it works in my testing.)

If you have, the Sandbox team may need to investigate your account.

Thanks yes it seems the issue was it did not accept the mac address for the endpoint i was using

so was not sending an email.   tried a diffrent endpoint type it it's worked  and i  now have a  vpn connection.

One quick question  is it possible to connect to this sandbox  with a hardware  vpn client,

As there is no group or group key provided is guess this is not possible?