Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DAW server not reachable in Contact Center Enterprise lab

Hello, I am having issues with the CCE lab, Daw servers is not reachable, CVP server credentials not working, can somebody tell me if this is the right place to ask for help

5 Replies 5

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Jorge,

I'm not seeing that you have an active reservation.  When you make a reservation, you'll notice tabbed instructions on the left side of the screen.  There is also an associated Word document that details the lab.  You can find login credentials in these documents.

Regards,

Craig

Thanks for reply Craig, actually I have been working before with the Lab with no issues, all servers working and credentials too, It seems the Lab has some issues, at this moment it is labeled something like  "some resources not available".

Regards.

I don't see an active PCCE lab running.  Can you confirm your DevNet UserID or email address?

If you create a new lab and duplicate the issue I can investigate it further.

Regards,

Craig

Hello, sorry for replying too late, my UserID is jorgelbertotrigomata and email: jorghedeath@gmail.com, CVP server is not working yet, remote desktop connection from my computer or another server from the lab is not possible.

Regards.

Hi Jorge,

I checked the Sandbox this morning and you no longer have an active reservation.  Your lab has already been torn down.  By default, a reservation is for two hours, but you can extend that for up to a week.  I suggest you make a new reservation and try again.

Regards,

Craig