cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No LAB Web Portal Showing

DAVE BLACKBOURN
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot use the Lab’s Web Portal to get information about the resources in your Lab.  I can not connect to any devices directly as the Web Portal, does not exist.  I can use PuTTY to SSH to device including the Red Hat Servers once I find the actual passwords.

4 Replies 4

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dave,

What lab are you accessing?

Joe

Hello Joe,

It was APIC EM EFT2 - MiniLab 1

Dave

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Login information to all the linux servers for your APIC-EM lab reservation is provided in the documentation in the lab you reserved through the web portal. Access is only provided to linux servers via SSH only. HTTP access to the linux servers is disabled.  IP address information is provided for the APIC-EM server via the portal page in the lab topology tile in reserved lab. please search for node name d.blackbo_APIC-EM.b782

Thanks for responding ec,

I went through the lob documents again. What I can do:

Log on to the network devices and one of the Linux servers using SSH. I am a network engineer first and foremost (not a programmer but I am a Python beginner!) Understand the network and can even get a to Python on the Linux server and run a very small path program. The password I used is not what you get from the “hover” over the server symbol in the diagram it is in the spreadsheet of devices.

I just do not understand this: “You can now use your Lab’s Web Portal to get information about the resources in your Lab. You can connect to most devices directly through the Web Portal!”

So I will set up the Lab again and try this: IP address information is provided for the APIC-EM server via the portal page in the lab topology tile in reserved lab. please search for node name d.blackbo_APIC-EM.b782

Dave