Views
Helpful
Replies

RDP and Jabber credentials not working

paulbibby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been able to connect to a Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 sandbox but can't RDP to Jabber 1 or Jabber 2 as I'm getting getting the 'username or password' is incorrect message (using administrator ciscopsdt).

When I  try to log into Finesse as an agent, the given credentials don't work either.

Also, on the main lab management screen, under the Finesse tabs the links to download Jabber give a 404.

I'd like to just try making a phoen call to an agent, and then progress to creating a Gadget that calls an external API and shows the results to the Agent in Finesse.

Thanks,

Paul

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

The link for the jabber download has been fixed. Please clear your cache to get the update.

We are looking into the RDP issue.

I am not sure if you are already aware that there is an ExternalRESTAPISampleGadget that you can use. Hopefully this is useful for you.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks for your help.

I'm using a new sandbox and now the Jabber link is working and when I RDP to jabber the login name is abc.inc\administrator which works with ciscopsdt :-)

I'd now like to make a phone call from the Jabber client on my mac and answer it with agent 1 in the RDP Jabber.

To make the phone call am I right in thinking I should be using a standard user? When I try any of these credentials in my Jabber client I get the message "Cannot find your services automatically. Click advanced settings to set up manually." However I can login to Jabber with Agent users.

I can call an agent directly, but to have multiple agents phone's ring, what number should I call? Is there some extra configuration I need to do?

When I make an agent to agent call the ANI shown in Finesse is empty. Is there any way of populating this?

Thanks,

Paul

msubby
Level 1
Level 1

RDP password is

Username:Administrator

Password: C!sc01234!