Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to provision PCCE lab

juducky
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

currently I am unable to provision PCCE lab. I've canceled previous lab since one of the servers went unaccessible overnight, and now the provision has ended with errors.

Thanks for assistance

Juraj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ricky,

Sorry for the problems.  We encountered a hardware fault last night that we're currently working to resolve.  We'll post a message in the forum once it's resolved.

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

rchaddock
Level 1
Level 1

I have attempted to setup several PCCE sandboxes with the same result.

I reserved in sequence RAVE48, RAVE57, RAVE12.

In each case during setup the provisioning fails, and then the sandbox state becomes "Active (with errors)".

In this state the DAW is inaccessible (rendering the sandbox mostly useless to a developer).

The activity log detail shows:

Error: Resource Setup Failed

Description: Camelot PCCE-010 failed to prepare. Possibly did not return an ip address soon enough

Parameters:

Hopefully, this addition information will help fix the provisioning process.

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Sorry for the problems.  We encountered a hardware fault last night that we're currently working to resolve.  We'll post a message in the forum once it's resolved.

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Any idea when the PCCE lab will come back on track? I was struggling to reserve it twice this morning then I found this forum thread.

Thanks,

Meena

Hi Meena,

Things should all be operational now, although we have been hitting our upper limit of 10 PCCE labs at times.  Can you reserve a lab now and let me know the result.  If there's a problem that all the labs are booked the error will be associated with a resource conflict that can be fixed by making a reservation at another time.  Please let me know if there are other errors and I'll investigate.

Regards,

Craig