cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

continue to work after subscription expiration

KTD1
Level 1
Level 1

It's a bittersweet day.  We've been using IronPorts since before Cisco acquired them.  We've decided to move on to a different security stack.  We currently have all incoming mail bypassing the ESA, and most outgoing, but we have a slew of internal devices that relay through the ESAs to the public that i need to reconfigure.  Will the relay function continue to work after the security subscriptions expire - i assume they would fall under the "incoming mail handling" perpetual license?  Thanks all, it's been a good run.

DK

2 Replies 2

If its hardware, yes.
If it's a VM, IIRC, it will give you some grace time (14 days?) and then stop moving mail.

Curious...what did you move to?

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.

It is hardware.  I'll probably open a case also to verify, it would suck to have the relayed stuff start to fail.  We've move to Avanan.

thanks