Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with LDAP on SMA

Jessi Patterson
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I have set up LDAP to do external authentication on the ESAs with no issue. However, when trying to do the same on the SMA, I get an error when testing the server. 

It says the connection to the port is successful, but my credentials are invalid. I am using the exact same credentials as on the ESAs that work.

Any thoughts on what I may be missing?

1 Reply 1

On the SMA, go to System Administration/Log Subscriptions and enable the Ldap debug logs, and see what they tell you.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.