Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 9 CDR error message

Helmi Muzammil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

When I opened the CDR and Analysis Reporting, there was a warning message popup that said there is a suspected error billing table.

Then, When I generate the CDR error, i found this log :

31110: which means that dateTimeConnect in a CDR record is not a positive integer

My question is What does it means? and how to fix it?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Helmi,

As per the following link:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/55821/troubleshooting-cdr

"In the above example, the error codes are:

31110: which means that dateTimeConnect in a CDR record is not a positive integer

and

31148: which means that destDeviceName in a CDR record is NULL

The above error codes imply that the call was not connected (i.e. it did not enter a connected state) but a CDR record was nevertheless created for it. Since the call was not connected, it's not a 'billable' call. Hence, the corresponding record is entered into tbl_billing_error (as opposed to tbl_billing_data). This behavior is frequently observed on systems where the CallManager service parameter: 'CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag' is enabled. If this service parameter is entered, a CDR record will be generated for calls that were never connected or were connected for less than a second. Most common scenarios that cause such CDR records:

- When a user goes off-hook and then on-hook without completing a call.
- When a user completes a blind transfer (the consultation call does not connect prior to transfer completion).
- MWI On/Off calls.

If you observe a large number of entries in tbl_billing_error due to any of above scenarios, you can disable the CallManager service parameter: 'CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag'.

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Helmi,

As per the following link:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/55821/troubleshooting-cdr

"In the above example, the error codes are:

and

31148: which means that destDeviceName in a CDR record is NULL

The above error codes imply that the call was not connected (i.e. it did not enter a connected state) but a CDR record was nevertheless created for it. Since the call was not connected, it's not a 'billable' call. Hence, the corresponding record is entered into tbl_billing_error (as opposed to tbl_billing_data). This behavior is frequently observed on systems where the CallManager service parameter: 'CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag' is enabled. If this service parameter is entered, a CDR record will be generated for calls that were never connected or were connected for less than a second. Most common scenarios that cause such CDR records:

- When a user goes off-hook and then on-hook without completing a call.
- When a user completes a blind transfer (the consultation call does not connect prior to transfer completion).
- MWI On/Off calls.

If you observe a large number of entries in tbl_billing_error due to any of above scenarios, you can disable the CallManager service parameter: 'CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag'.

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -