cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 4.0

bagnolini
Level 1
Level 1

My customer receives the voice message only on the phone, but now he asks me to receive the message to the mail address as well.

Can you tell me where I can change this option?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will need to integrate to corporate Exchange for that, this has been covered many times here over the years and there are many docs on it.

Keep in mind that Unity is a dead product and I suggest you look into migrating to Unity Connection where you can implement Single Inbox feature to deliver messages to Exchange for selected or all users. This is a lot easier than Unity integration.

HTH,

Chris

The system has already the integration to Exchange but I don't know where I can enable/disable to send the voice message to the mail on every single subscriber...

Right, you need Exchange for voicemail only integration as Unity does not have local message store and relies on Exchange, so the Exchange server is independent of the corporate exchange. To take advantage of unified messaging and deliver messages to corporate Exchange you need to repoint Unity to that Exchange. there is no switch on Unity to turn it on or off, it's all or nothing.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris