cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCus56895 and non defined IMS exception

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

H All, I seem to have hit bug - CSCus56895 which gives me a non defined IMS exception error message when logging into the new 12.5 cluster. The bug fix states to "copy CCMEncryption key files from Source Node to Destination Node. would need RemoteAccount to do so" , can I presume that is a TAC remote account or can I do that myself and if so, what exactly do I need to copy?

Thanks All.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Only TAC can enable the remote account.
So if you hitting the bug, then you need to open a case and tell them about the bug.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Only TAC can enable the remote account.
So if you hitting the bug, then you need to open a case and tell them about the bug.

You can copy the key from old cluster with root access using UCOS Password Decrypter.exe. That save your time. To copy the key to new cluster as this is 12.5 you need TAC. UCOS Password Decrypter.exe doesnt work with 12.5 +. I have mentioned how to copy the old key in my below blog.

https://defaultgateway.org/2022/06/24/non-defined-ims-exception-after-upgrade/

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

Mu old cluster is 10.5. I took dataexport file from my old cluster and import it to my new cluster (CUCM 14). I found this issue when I login to the CUCM. How can i proceed?

Please help me.

Thanks

Geeth.

I am having 10.5 source and destination using CPD, tried the steps, the issue disappeared but nothing appears in the web. 

Any further steps?

You should contact TAC, as they are the only ones who can rectify this defect. It requires root access to transfer the key from the old cluster to the new one.

Response Signature

Thanks for the information. I copied the keys as suggested using the root. The issue is I am logged in but nothing is there. Any further consideration when using the PCD?

CUCM is 10.5 to the same version. It is for lab testing before the production.