Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 | Call Diversion/ Call Deflection German Provider Telekom

CHRISTIAN END
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i got a customer that wants to have a Speeddial that enables forwarding of calls to a specific number in the provider network.

In normal operation, a external caller dials 555666 an the call arrives on the Cisco IP Phone.

What the customer wants is to have a button, that dials a provider service code (i think i found this code) *21*DESTINATIONNUMBER.

This tells the provider to enable a call diversion of calls to 555666 to a specific destination number. When this features is enabled, the call does not arrive at the customer PBX, it arrives at the specific destination. Advantage is, that the forwarded calls does not use channels of the PBX.

Has anyone done this with CUCM? Is it possible? Any help will be useful.

Christian

2 Replies 2

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

You have to ask provider if they support that on PRI line.

This diversion is working normally for home numbers, A PRI line can have several 100's of numbers, not sure if you can divert one specific number from this range.

Ask provider

JH

The customer does not have a PRI line.

He has a "Mehrgeräteanschluss". The BRI config is setup without point-to-point config. 

I found out the service codes for Telekom. But this is not working. I think the dialed number from the ip phone is to long...

The user has to dial something like this:

*21*8784123*0123456789012#

*SERVICECODE*DIVERSIONNUMBER*DESTINATION#

I saw in the q931 debug that the number is send in Block and cut off. I will always miss the last 5 digits. For the example above: *21*8784123*012345678