cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Hunt Pilot Queueing - call redirect when no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered

qualxarnu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently in CUCM 9.1 I've configured a Hunt Pilot number with call queueing and I would like to also use call redirect option when no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered. Unfortunatelly this option does not work as it should. When all phones, which belongs to the Hunt Group, are logged out from the Hunt Group, then the call is instantly placed into the queue instead of redirection.

Does anyone knows if this might be a bug or maybe something must be set somewhere else to force this option to work properly ? CSS is set by the way and all other options available for call queueing works fine. Only this one option has some issue.

Thanks

Michal

21 Replies 21

pdub716
Level 5
Level 5

Is there any fix to this, we are experiencing the same bug.

imstriker
Level 1
Level 1

I guess we cannot hold our breath on this one and hope for a fix.  This seems to have sat here for years and multiple versions.  We are in the same boat and it is killing my tech support call queues now that we added Jabber in for unplanned telework.  I haven't found any kind of workaround out there, but if anyone has one I would definitely appreciate it.  

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hunt Configuration three informationCapture13.JPG

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Check the algorithmCapture14.JPG used in routing

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hunt list allocationCapture15.JPG in for pilot number