Views
Helpful
Replies

GUI of unity express module is not working

sal_jam82
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Geeks

Is anyone know which files we need to run the GUI of unity express GUI cause recently by mistake i router (which contain unity module also )  flash is erased now i need to access my unity module through GUI can anyone elaborate me which files we must have to run unity express module GUI ..

i will be very thankfull....

Regards

Salman                 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If CUE works, CUE GUI will work.

Otherwise you have to re-install software on it.

View solution in original post

To access CUE GUI you simply go to your web browser to navigate to the IP Address configured for the CUE module... In versions 7.x sometimes you have to write /web at the end http://ipaddress/web

To check the CUE version, you can go into the CUE CLI and issue "show software version"

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If CUE works, CUE GUI will work.

Otherwise you have to re-install software on it.

Hi Paolo

Thanks for reply ....... it means CUE GUI is not depended on any file of flash .??? i can access my unity module through my router how i can check the image in CUE ??? let me know what steps i can take to verify that cisco unity is working fine mean while i will try to recheck the configuration of my CUE may be its have some configuration issues......

Regards

Salman

To access CUE GUI you simply go to your web browser to navigate to the IP Address configured for the CUE module... In versions 7.x sometimes you have to write /web at the end http://ipaddress/web

To check the CUE version, you can go into the CUE CLI and issue "show software version"

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.