Level 1
Level 1

hi

i need to export ALL Ip phones data( MAC+Serial+DN+Description)in excel file 

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'll assume you mean in CUCM as you failed to provide that information, use BAT for everything but the SN, that information is nowhere in CUCM, so you would need 3rd party tools for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

As Java mention You can export that from BAT. 

Using below SQL Query you can pull the phone Mac address, description, DN and Line CSS from CLI.

run sql select  device.name as DeviceMAC, device.description as enduser ,numplan.dnorpattern as Extension, callingsearchspace.name as CSS from device ,numplan , devicenumplanmap , callingsearchspace where devicenumplanmap.fkdevice =device.pkid and devicenumplanmap.fknumplan =nUMPLAN.pkid and numplan.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear= callingsearchspace.pkid and tkclass =1  order by callingsearchspace.name

For S/N you can use serial grabber, http://www.mediafire.com/?xs6se0b1i77d79s

Response Signature

tarek.shata
Level 1
Level 1

thank you all for your replay, but I need one action for all required, if there is a third party tool for required i think it will be good 

What you need and what is natively possible in the system does not seem to line up here. Your options are to search for a 3:rd party option for this.

Response Signature

thanks Roger for reply

my question is: is there is any useful and safe tool to collect all required data

Serial

Mac

DN

Description

in just one action and export to excel or any extension 

i already search with no match , if you know any safe tool i will be appreciated 

I don’t. Not sure if there is any one tool available to get all the information. My personal recommendation is to go with what @Nithin Eluvathingal and @Jaime Valencia already suggested and get the information in two blocks and then combine them.

Response Signature

tarek.shata
Level 1
Level 1

thanks a lot, Roger Kallberg  for your recommendations

also thanks for  Nithin Eluvathingal  he is a great helper as usual

and thanks for Jaime Valencia 

really appreciate your support