cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to transfer call to exact directory number that configured forward all ?

Hi guys. I have a problem that i can't transfer call to right directory number.

Here the scheme:

extension 211 call to 222, 211 asking to connect it to 233.

Because 233 is configured forward all to 211. 222 always forwarding to 211, not to 233.

how 222 can transfer call to 233?

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Unified CallManager provides a service parameter (CFA Destination Override) that allows the administrator to override Call Forward All  (CFA) when the target of the CFA calls the initiator of the CFA, so the CFA target can reach the initiator for important calls. In other words, when the user to whom calls are being forwarded (the target) calls the user whose calls are being forwarded (the initiator), the phone of the initiator rings instead of call forwarding back to the target. The  override works whether the CFA target phone number is internal or external.

When the CFA Destination Override service parameter is set to False (the  default value), no override occurs. Ensure the service parameter is set  to True for CFA override to work. See Service Parameters Configuration  in the Cisco Unified Call Manager Administration Guide.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank u for your replied.

i set CFA Destination override to true. But it still doesn't work. 

211 - Jabber android

222 - cisco 8945

233 - cisco 3905

244 - jabber pc.

when 211 call to 222, then 222 transfer call  233, 233 keep forwarding to 211.

But, if i used 222 call to 211, then 211 transfer call 233. 211 has success to transfer call to 233.

In this case, i only want 222 can transfer call 233 

There's no way to do what you want, the parameter Deepak mentioned would only work if the scenario is as follows

1111 calls 2222

2222 is CFA to 1111

Only on that scenario in which this is a direct call, CFA destination override would make 2222 ring if the call comes from 1111, which is the second scenario you tested.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate