cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group queuing

ctd_77801
Level 1
Level 1

So if I set a hunt group up, but nobody is logged in and a call is recieved can we enable the queuing to allow the call to stay queued until somebody logs in or do I have to send it to an auto attendent or vmail box?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If no line members answer a call, then that caller will not be placed in queue. The call is routed to a new destination, or disconnected, based on the setting under "When no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered"

Reference:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html

Regards

Deepak

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Just to add a note to the great tips from my friend Deepak (+5), there was a Bug/Enhancement filed for this request that was recently terminated?? If you have time I would open a TAC case and contact your SE/AM to file a case against this;

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur52331

Another option for Call queuing option when no agents are logged in
CSCur52331
Symptom:
Call queuing feature on the CUCM requires at least one agent to be logged in for the initial greeting to be heard, if no agents are logged in the option available is:

When no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered:
Disconnect the call
Route the call to this destination

Customer would like to have another option, i.e., even if no agents are logged in he should hear the periodic greeting and once an agent becomes available the caller should hear an initial greeting and then the call should be routed to the agent or to the queue. This is similar to the option B-ACD available on CME for queuing

Conditions:
when none of the agents of the line group are logged in for call queuing.

Workaround:
none