cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Splitting CDR log for Transferred Calls

craig-rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running CUCM and UCCX 10.5 along with Attendant Console Standard.

We have an Application in UCCX with an IVR menu to split callers either into a Contact Centre or Reception.

The reception has Attendant Console Standard so no reporting is available.  However, we are now being asked to produce reports on Time of Answer and Abandon.

So looking at the CDR records, I can easily get to the data, however, the CDR records do not split the calls and treat the call flow shown below as one call;

• Incoming into IVR, reception option selected
  • Call is Diverted from the script to the hunt pilot of the Attendant Console users
  • Call is answered by one of the Receptionists.

The issue this gives is that when working out the Time of Answer, as it includes the whole time the call flows through the application and subsequent ring time.

Is there anyway that the CDRs can be tailored not to include the full call progress?

For example, the following exists in a CDR record;

• dateTimeOrigination: Jan 22, 2015 02:45:39 PM
  • dateTimeConnect: Jan 22, 2015 02:46:13 PM
  • dateTimeDisconnect: Jan 22, 2015 02:46:23 PM

This suggests that a call came in at 2:45:39 PM, took 34 seconds to answer and lasted 10 seconds.

In reality, the call came in at 2:45:39 PM, was in the IVR for 20 seconds, took 14 seconds to answer and lasted 10 seconds, however, to get to this assumption is a lot of work matching CDR records with CUIC records.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get the CDR to be split when UCCX forwards to call out to the Hunt Pilot?

Big thanks in advance

Craig

1 Reply 1

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

You can't do anything to change what the CDRs show.

The way I'd tackle this, is to write some simple logs as part of the UCCX script to track the transfer.

Sorry.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.