Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Busy Ton if no Agent reachable

Hi,

CUCM & Unity 11.5

CUCM: I have Created a Hunt List with 3 members, Hunt pilot for the Case “no Answer and Busy” forward to a DID number (335), directory number Configuration forward all calls to Voicemail

UNITY : system call handlers 335, a new scheduler 07:00-18:00 for 335 , a new voice message for out of office after 18 o’clock or before 7 o’clock, forward routing rules for 335 (transfer conversation) order number 2 after Attempt forward.

I hope I could express myself understandably???!!!!

So my problem or my question please, how can I realize the following scenario:

If we get a call to the hunt pilot number and it busy or no answer the call will forward to voicemail (335) , 335 on unity muss check over scheduler whether out of office or no , if out of office then voicemail else busy ton.

At the moment if a call forward to unity , the caller hear the voicemail message (greeting) of 335 independently out of office or no.

Thank you for your support

Best Regards

Homayoun

1 Reply 1

Prashant Sharma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Homayoun Baghestani,
It looks like some configurations missing. Please check if greetings are enabled correctly, specially for Closed one. It should be enabled for scheduling to take affect. If you still dont find it working call TAC for assistance.

Regards,
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful