Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection not into Auto attendant

Dear everyone

I have a problem I'm implement PSTN>>>>VG(10 FXO)>>>>CUCM>>>>>Unity connection(IVR).Now auto attendant(9000) is working but at CUCM page gateway fxo port Port Information (Loop Start) attendant DN I put number 9000 but when I call from outside not into IVR why not? 

9000 I create hunt pliot already anyway I tried to change to extension phone(7xxx) it working .

Where I make mistake please guide me. Please see file attach

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you dial extension 9000 from an IP phone and does it go where it needs to? And the only calls that fail are the PSTN calls?

Hi chris

If I dial 9000 it into greeting.Now it's working when call from outside pstn but I got new problem when I call outside pstn I hear hang tone 16s before in greeting how to fix it do you have any idea?

Nattapong

I am getting confused here, your original post stated calls from outside to this FXO did not work, not you are saying it is working, yet outbound is not. Outbound to what from whom, what are you dialing and what are you getting? Which route are you expecting the call to take?

Hello Chris

I'm apologize to get you confuse  from my original post call from outside to my FXO is not working. Yes it my problem when I call from outside to my FXO XXX-XXX-XXX I hear a tone not into my greeting problem is solve already because my operator use hunt group number at FXO line and first number is disappear (9000 is hunt pilot to use for greeting). Now I can call from outside pstn to my greeting but before into my greeting I got hang tone 16s hear then I hear greeting.Please see debug in file attach..