cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection: Send vm from several lines to one vm box

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

We have a department which has 4 separate lines, and all 4 lines have their own voicemail box. The manager is tired of managing all 4 voicemail boxes independently. He would instead like to have all 4 lines voicemails be able to be reviewed exclusively from the main line for their group. How can I have lines 2/3/4 voicemails end up completing in Line 1 vm box if the call is not handled on their respective lines?

Line 1 customer experience - main vm box

Line 2 customer experience - has it's own vm

Line 3 customer experience - has it's own vm

Line 4 customer experience - has it's own vm

Thank you to all in advance!

3 Replies 3

It is IMHO not very clearly described what you want to achieve, but if I managed to understand what you wrote you’re asking if it would be possible for one mailbox to manage three other mailboxes. AFAIK that is not possible. What you can do is to use a distribution list, where all all four users are members. If I’m not mistaken this should mark messages as read as soon as someone in the list has handled it.

Response Signature

MrButton
Level 1
Level 1

In all these lines are there independent greetings? If not, may be you can create something like this:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/administration/guide/10xcucsagx/10xcucsag060.html

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Removed vm from the other three lines and changed the forwarding on the line configs to direct to the first lines vm box *2xxxx. Solved the customers request.