cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM AXL axlsqltoolkit.zip xsd schema differences in file minor changes from version to version

Evanchik
Level 1
Level 1

If I use Cisco labs, and download axlsqltoolkit.zip, the AXLSoap.xsd file and we create individual request files and validation.xsd files for each method on the AXL Server.

My question is, when I download the version inside a 10.5 vm(which also keeps legacy folders of the same  wsdl and AXLSoap.xsd files for previous versions),  I go and download 12.0.

Now using a compare tool.  If I compare the axltoolkit 10.5 files, to the axltoolkit 12.0 (10.5 folder) version of the same files.  There are corrections.

Which should I use as the wsdl and AXLSoap.xsd file when using 10.5.  The older file from the VM itself, or what seems a modified an updated version in the axltoolkit.zip previous versions folder of 10.5?

Does this have anything to do with minor changes to 10.5 applied by Cisco administrators?  i.e. calling getCCMVersion replies

<version>10.5.2.11900(3)</version>

Would this determine which to use or changes?  If so how can I determine which file to use..zip

Attached is a visual

0 Replies 0