Views
Helpful
Replies

Application Visibility & Control

dngore
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We are deploying ISE solution with ISE 2.4, Anyconnect 4.6, and latest Compliance module 4.x.

We are using Application Visibility and Control feature to get information on systems with Anyconnect installed.

But it is observed that Anyconnect client is detected in “unclassified” application category instead of VPN category.

Not sure the reason. Any configuration is required to make it detected in VPN category?

Same thing is happening for IBM IEM software. It should be detected as Patch management software but detected as unclassified category.

Regards,

D.M.Gore

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you run the posture update as well?

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jason is correct that this should be part of the support chart. However, I am seeing a similar issue in my setup so it could be a bug. Let me check with our engineering team.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The engineering team is asking for the DART bundle. I've opened CSCvj81092 to track this issue. You may attach the DART to that bug ID or share a copy via Box.

dngore
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for info.

We did offline posture update but issue is continue - not able to classify Cisco Anyconnect as VPN client.

We have taken Anyconnect DART bundle but customer's email system has attachment size limit, hence could not send yesterday. We are working on alternative solution.

Will upload bundle as soon as I get it.