cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco NAC Agent Uninstall GPO script

mnabeel@ciso.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am searching for a Microsoft GPO script  to uninstall the NAC Agent across the enterprise users. Do we have any such script recorded in past ?

5 Replies 5

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Muhammed,

I did some internal searching and was unable to find a GPO script that would remove NAC agent from domain computers. In case you weren’t aware, ISE can do this as part of a migration to AnyConnect posture provisioning.

Regards,

-Tim

Hey Timothy,

I am aware of the option that we can specify the uninstall option on Anyconnect Profile defining on Cisco ISE. I 've tried this option, where the test PC contains Anyconnect (NAM + ISE Posture) already installed manually and i was expecting when ISE Posture starts system scan it will uninstall the Nac Agent but didnt get success. What's the proper way to uninstall that through Anyconnect ?

Hi Muhammad,

Removal of the NAC Agent during AnyConnect posture assessment doesn't work in that manner.  The AnyConnect installer would remove the NAC agent during an initial installation or upgrade process.

Regards,

-Tim

Thanks Tim,

so the initial installation/upgrade must be during CPP state? or i can run standalone installation that may include xml file that enforce Nac agent uninstallation ?

No worries. I’m 99% sure it has to be done during the provisioning process. This best way to find out would be to test in a lab environment.

Regards,

-Tim