Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create Authorization Attributes in ISE 2.3

Hi All,

I need help because in ISE 2.2 this command running but in ISE 2.3. This command gone, can you help me for the guidance.

Here the command inside the Policy Set :

==============================================

CONTRACTOR AUTHORIZATION Attributes
Identity equal to Contractor or Local users
***Permissions equal to CONTRACTOR-ANYCONNECT-ACCESS*** --> This command cannot find in ISE 2.3

Please need help how to create Command "Permissions" in Cisco 2.3

Thanks,

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The bit "CONTRACTOR-ANYCONNECT-ACCESS" would be an Authorization Profile that was custom created on the ISE 2.2 installation.

Did you upgrade the 2.2 deployment? If so, it should have carried forward. If not, you'd need to recreate it.

You can create and view those under Policy > Policy Elements > Authorization > Authorization Profiles. Once you have them there, they can be used in your Authorization Policy within your Policy Set(s).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The bit "CONTRACTOR-ANYCONNECT-ACCESS" would be an Authorization Profile that was custom created on the ISE 2.2 installation.

Did you upgrade the 2.2 deployment? If so, it should have carried forward. If not, you'd need to recreate it.

You can create and view those under Policy > Policy Elements > Authorization > Authorization Profiles. Once you have them there, they can be used in your Authorization Policy within your Policy Set(s).

Hi Marvin,

Oh oke because I was not upgrade the ISE but fresh install into ISE 2.3. I was usually configure in ISE 2.2.

:) Need often get used the GUI of Policy Set in Cisco ISE 2.3. 

Is there a tools for export or import to translate from ISE 2.2 into ISE 2.3. Thanks

You can do a policy export from 2.2 and get an xml file that may be a little easier than looking at all of the various sections of the GUI. I find it's even more useful if you view it in an xml viewer program - try xmlgrid.com for online viewing for example.

Cisco was going to add a policy import feature in 2.4 but they decided it wasn't quite ready for this release. So you cannot currently import an exported policy.