cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling Workflow Process for TrustSec

bbest
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello. I am working with a customer and they are having difficult disabling the Workflow Process for TrustSec. They have discarded the staging matrix but still get the error that they need to discard the staging matrix when they attempt to disable. Any gotchas here that I can help the customer investigate?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Best

Cisco Systems, Inc. | Consulting Systems Engineer – Security

CCIE #6128, CISSP, GCIH, GAWN

+1.703.484.0247 | bbest@cisco.com<mailto:bbest@cisco.com>

7A67 5C46 D2C5 EBB8 58A9 A320 9AFE 84C4 39C3 9D52

.:|:.:|:.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Brian,

I suspect the issue could be with one of the NAD not being pushed with the policy when you enabled staging workflow. If the changes are discarded and if you are still seeing the issue then there could be a issue where the ISE backend database might not honored that request from the UI (could be a deadlock). We might need to actively engage the Dev for this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Brian,

I suspect the issue could be with one of the NAD not being pushed with the policy when you enabled staging workflow. If the changes are discarded and if you are still seeing the issue then there could be a issue where the ISE backend database might not honored that request from the UI (could be a deadlock). We might need to actively engage the Dev for this.

Suggest TAC moving forward