Views
Helpful
Replies

Hello All, please i need help on upgrade path for Cisco ISE 3495

crest.adewale
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a client in that deployed Cisco ISE 3495 appliances however its smartnet has expired. I am aware Cisco has announced the EoL/EoS for the appliance, the customer did not renew the smartnet until the date specified by cisco to renew all pending smartnets for the 34xx series passed.

Please can anyone advise me the best way out of this please?

Regards,

Adewale

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you looking for a way out? What are your expectations?

The subject says you’re looking for an upgrade path? Are you talking about upgrading to newer appliances? Or buying 3595 and migrating the software?

Are you looking for a trade in ?

This is technical community here not licensing or purchasing

Would suggest reach out through sales team and our product managers to see if they have an option

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you looking for a way out? What are your expectations?

The subject says you’re looking for an upgrade path? Are you talking about upgrading to newer appliances? Or buying 3595 and migrating the software?

Are you looking for a trade in ?

This is technical community here not licensing or purchasing

Would suggest reach out through sales team and our product managers to see if they have an option

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the response. Basically, the customer has an ISE appliance that has an EoS/EoL announcement which has passed and the customer did not renew the smartnet on the appliance before the last date to extend any support contract (smartnet). The question here is that "Is it possible for the client to renew the smartnet on the appliance despite the EoS/EoL announcement" if yes or no, what are the upgrade path to the newer appliance model.

Regards,

You will need to contact our product managers to see if they have a solution