cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how can i customize "phone number" field in sponsor portal, ise 1.4 patch 11.

turklandbank
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Once i try to change/customize some main fields (eq. name, phone number...) in sponsor portal, these fields are missing in the middle pane of the "portal page customization > Create Account For Known Guests" page. It is showing like below (see attachement)

Fields: First Name, Last name, Email Address, Phone Number.... and so on are missing. I cannot customize them. 

I tried with different browsers and computers but no way to success. 

I also tried with a fresh installed ISE 1.4 with no patches. No way either.

I remember I was able to modify these fields earlier. Am i wrong? Why do they not show-up now???

Are there any other ways to modify these fields? 

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Is there anything relevant within the settings option to the right, next to the preview?

Hello, thanks for the answer.

Yes, with the settings option, all of the main fields (first name, last name, email address, phone number, company, sms service) are all checked (added anther jpeg).

The problem is, in the middle pane, what we see is a premature page customization page. A meaningless box with no label standing there for example. Once i click cutom fields on the settings, their related boxes  appear immidiately in the middle but no chance for the main fileds. Unable to add a tip or changing the label of the main fields.

I also installed v1.3 for checking, the fields do not appear either and patches did not solve. Page was still premature. Then i didn't hang around and installed v2.1 to vm. Surprise.. The fields are shown up in the same page very clearly.  

I beleive this is a bug of v1.3 and v1.4 and until now, nobody has taken care of. Currently we are unable to jump for v2.x due to lack of resources here. A patch is certainly required for v1.4 to solve this issue.

As a work around, i used language files to customize the Phone Number field label and added some format information and some examples as a tip. 

Regards.

Thanks.

I did some testing in my environment w/ ISE 1.4 and can reproduce the behaviour.

Agreed, seems like a bug.